Sunday, November 14, 2010

SWEET Family Photo


Steve: "This picture proves that you can grow up to be good looking, no matter how you looked as a kid."

I pulled this gem out to comfort Rachel about her gap. She remained un-comforted. She's dying for her 12 year-old molars to erupt so that she can get braces and close the gap between her two front teeth. She feels like it makes her "look like a little kid."

How did Rich end up looking so much bigger than Doug in this photo?

If I recall correctly, this picture also documents Dave's first foray into the haircutting business. If my memory further serves me correctly--even though "Bobby" is not exactly smiling, it was considered a great success because Anne was not scowling.

Don't Mom and Dad look so cute in this picture?! I love their smiles.

4 comments:

  1. This picture just makes me even more glad to be a part of this family. For once, I can't blame Bob for not smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doesn't even look like Dave to me. When I showed this picture to Parker she could not figure out which one I was. She didn't recognize my yellow hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this-we really do have to get these on cd's and dispurse them. I would love to have these in our collection. We just have a couple of the old photo's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rich wants to know who Steve was referring to?

    These old family photos truly are gems. I'm glad you are posting them. It is fun to see everyone when they were little.

    ReplyDelete